Originally a travel blog, but now an insight into all things Kate Trueman; running, fitness, food, travel & lifestyle...

Friday 18 March 2016

Kyrenia | Cypriot/Greek Delights

Food food food!!! I'm sure it has come to your attention by now that I LOVE food, eating out and trying out new restaurants with different cuisines.

So when it came to Mother's Day I knew it had to be something special for my Mum but also something a little different to where we'd normally eat. Nath and I visited Kyrenia around 3 years ago (ish) for an anniversary and with summer just round the corner I thought this would be the perfect choice.


We picked the sharing menu, 2 meat and 1 fish! Safe to say we were spoilt rotten with humous, tzatziki, beans, vine leaves, taramasalata, pita bread, lamb loft as, monk fish, salmon you name it, we had it!!



It's located in Caversham, just by Reading! Google it and go if you get the chance!! Amazing..

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment